The respiratory system, the circulation system (blood vessels ,blood function, Etc) the brain and the neuro system, the skin and it's function, the skeleton structure.
The different types of shocks : hypoglycemic, spinal ,septic, carcinogenic shock definition, psychopathology , risks and immediate treatment.
3. Theoretical exam – anatomy, the rule of body organs, silence maps.
4. practical exam- using military medical equipment for the caring of wounds, bruises burns, fractures etc.
5. Emergency communication and radio contact in the army medical language. the A.T.L.S schema as the right way to care for the injured victim there will be a special aspect provided for unique combat injuries evacuation-which victim goes first? Where? And how?
6. C.P.R- resuscitation of the critically injured victim and the critically ill patient
7. Overall theoretical exam on the A.T.L.S scheme
M.C.I – the Multi casualties Incident:
Managing and dealing with the M.C.I in a right and structured method.
The army battalion medical assembly unit- working in a group with the physician
The army general health caring for the food and water hygiene, personal and environment hygiene transmitted daises – safety rules for prevention.
In the army clinic – all skills needed for working inside an army basis clinic
8. FINAL EXAM………